The Philadelphia Protestant Home
- Retirement/Senior Living Communities
The Philadelphia Protestant Home (PPh) is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community located on 12-1/2 acres in Northeast Philadelphia and is home to more than 600 residents in Independent Living one and two bedroom and studio apartments, Personal Care suites, and in our Medicare and Medicaid 5-star rated Pathways Health Care and Rehabilitation Center. PPh has been providing care to seniors for over a century.
Whom to Contact
- Bill ConawayDirector of Community RelationsPhone: (215) 697-8194Fax: (215) 697-8137
- Barry FinemanPhone: (215) 697-8194Fax: (215) 697-8018
- Joe McKeownPhone: (215) 697-8000Fax: (215) 697-8137
- Laura McMullinAssistant DirectorPhone: (215) 214-6639Fax: (215) 697-8137