Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
The Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce can be right beside your business because we offer you personalized engagement as soon as you join the Chamber:
- Chamber 101: An informative monthly orientation meeting where you gain a comprehensive overview of all EMCCC’s committees, programs, and activities. You will also learn about the benefits of EMCCC membership and how to make the most of your investment. It is your beginning opportunity to network and meet prospective and current members, a board member, and ambassador.
- You will receive a personalized telephone call from Wendy Klinghoffer, Executive Director welcoming you to the Chamber who can connect you to the right people to make your membership be of value for you.
- You will be assigned an Ambassador who will serve as a resource and mentor for you and make introductions and connect with you at Chamber sponsored events.
- Membership Round Table: A great opportunity to network with other new members while identifying what is important to your business, and those practices leading to successful business growth.
- Business After Hours: During this networking event you will be introduced to other attendees and given the opportunity to tell others about yourself and your business.
- EMCCC Website: Your business will be featured on the Chamber website with your own Professional Profile page. You will also be featured as a new member on the home page of the website for 90 days after you join.
- Your business will be welcomed via social media that you are now part of the EMCCC.
- An invitation is ready for you to join any number of EMCCC’s committees that meets your interests and provides an opportunity to contribute to the Chamber’s development.