Business Development for Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
The Membership Sales Representative will:
- Engage decision makers through face to face, outside sales calls and prospecting.
- Manage the eastern Montgomery County territory, making outside sales calls on prospective EMCCC members.
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing solutions.
- Provide value added services such as problem solving to share how the EMCCC could be of assistance in growing their business and professional relationships.
- Differentiate the quality of EMCCC benefits from the competition through presentations and demonstrations.
- Have complete knowledge of the benefits and unique aspects of the EMCCC as compared to other chambers throughout Montgomery County.
- Have working knowledge of different levels of membership, sponsorship opportunities, advertising opportunities, as well as the various community partnerships.
- Interact with prospective, new and veteran Chamber members.
- Attend EMCCC programs & events to assist with welcoming & prospecting new members.
- Develop new leads (self-initiated) to maintain a full pipeline of prospective members.
- Actively recruit new members through personal visits, phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Attend select committee meetings.