Top 10 Reasons to Join the Chamber
What Can Chamber Membership Do For Your Business?
The emccc offers many benefits and services that can assist your organization.
There is no better way to meet associates, customers and vendors than at a Chamber event -
and all events and programs offer networking opportunities!
Top 10 Reasons to Join
1. Grow your business by making new contacts at card exchanges, programs and seminars.
2. Gain exposure through a wide range of marketing opportunities including ribbon cuttings, sponsorships, directory, chamber electronic bulletin, and website.
4. Make personal contact with community leaders and local government officials.
5. Attend informative educational seminars to stay up to date on current business topics.
6. Visit area host businesses throughout the region to enhance your business network and understand what makes our region so vibrant.
7. Save money by taking advantage of significant discounts offered by EMCCC Hot Deals.
8. Save time with simple on-line event registrations, confirmations, and reminders.
9. Benefit from the friendly staff’s personal service, expertise, and dedication.
10. Support your community by getting involved and feeling great about contributing to the prosperity of our region.
Certificates of Origin - The Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce certifies Certificates of Origin for businesses who can prove their product is produced in the USA. Requesting companies must furnish a notarized Certificate when coming to our office. It is suggested you call the office prior to your visit to ensure a staff person is available to process your request.
Fees: EMCCC Members: may receive up to 5 complimentary certificates/month. After that there is a $10 fee / certificate. Non-members: $25/certificate
Bring special attention to your new business or a new location by holding a ribbon cutting ceremony, using the Chamber’s 'giant scissors'!
BRIC or Business Resource Information Center
The Chamber provides professional assistance to small businesses starting, expanding or relocating to eastern Montgomery County through BRIC, a partnership of Abington Township Economic Development office, Penn State Abington and the Chamber. BRIC works to match business needs with resources and provides assistance to help businesses succeed. Counselors provide owners with confidential, no cost business counseling provided by appointment at the Chamber office.